25.1.10

Finished With A Storyboard...

I have uploaded a storyboard of the Sesame Street (Says-A-Me Street) cartoon I'm working on currently, however only friends can view it so yeah...friend me! I'll release it to the world once the full cartoon is finished so if your the patient type I suppose you really don't have to friend me...sniff...

Also I'm working on a "tutorial." I'll be documenting my paperless animation process during the creation of this cartoon so be expecting that as well. Hmm...yes progress is the key!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good so far. The tutorial should be interesting too. Looking forward to it. I was just re-watching one of teknekflozart's the other day. I really like the new layout too.

|Strange Dominion Studio| said...

yes his stuff is starting to come out brilliantly, and often! haha makes me wanna work faster!

Post a Comment