4.5.10

New Layout!

Ah yes.. Another month, another layout design.

I've finally got around to implementing the new layout I had made a while back. I was having trouble getting blogger to conform to my new columns and after some searching around the webz I more or less found the answers. I have a couple more additions to put in but those are minor. Also there's still a few quirks to fiddle around with, one namely being the magical disappearing footer whenever I try to add the Theyfollow.me widget, but more or less everything is on its way to being perfect...for now!

So if you happen to stop by in the near future let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions as to why that particular twitter widget just won't cooperate, I will be much appreciative!

:]

1 comment:

pencils said...

Looks good...

Post a Comment