9.2.10

Should I Change The Title?

I've finally begun animation on the Says-A-Me cartoon..
I've got all but two of the character's voices recorded and the sound effects are ready!
I have begun animation! Take note that I'm also recording some of what I'm doing in hopes of making some sort of tutorial so that is kind of slowing me down a tad but hopefully It'll be worth it!
Now my only remaining problem is whether or not to stick with this same title... It's a Sesame Street parody which is why I've labeled it "Says-A-Me" but I'm wondering if i should just got with something more obvious? Hmm...well I've plenty of time to think about it...
Till then I have some more sketches to post later on, some related to this cartoon and some other random stuff. Also there are a couple of links that I had put up. One for Videos; which are all on my youtube page, and another for said Sketches; which have random things I draw that are somehow related to my cartoons...or upcoming toons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think "Says-A-Me" works fine as a title, especially if you keep the "St." in there too. At least to help identify it as a Sesame Street parody. That said, I haven't seen the finished animation, so...like, does anyone say "Says-A-Me" in the cartoon at all? Not that they necessarily have to, I'm just curious is all.

Post a Comment