2.2.10

Some iPad Filler...



So I love to use RSS. Unfortunately (depending on your opinion) lately it's been filled with non-stop news of the iPad which is basically an over sized iPod touch.As much as I'd like to see the tablet market evolve a bit, especially since all my work is done on a Fujitsu Lifebook (the one linked there is the closest I could find to my T4010 model), this little bit of technology seems a bit...gimmicky?
Anyhow I'm hoping that it will at least re-ignite the tablet industry. Until then however, I have yet another filler video! Made it the late wee hours of the night I present to thee....
iPOOP

3 comments:

KnightAR said...

ok that's random =D

|Strange Dominion Studio| said...

haha yeah, mostly experimenting with cut-out animation and the whole bone hierarchy system in Toon Boom. Also I got bored ;P

pencils said...

*Holds a dry gin and tonic* "...fuk em dead!"

Post a Comment