20.3.10

Do A Chicken Walk!

Believe it or not I've actually been working on these cartoons. Albeit slowly...
I'll post a quick clip of the Says-A-Me short later on this week to prove it!
In the mean time there have been a few posts of other animations that I see all across the webs, I really do enjoy these and love to see small studios do well.
I have another one from the great Augenblick Studios. You may know there work on Adult Swim's "Super Jail" and there current series "Ugly Americans" which I haven't had the pleasure of watching yet, but I do hope it's good...Here's a demo reel!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I actually did catch the first episode of "Ugly Americans". It's pretty good stuff. Lots of good sight gags. I'll probably try and catch the next new episode. Looking forward to the Says-A-Me clip.

Post a Comment