23.3.10

Says-A-Me Street Test Clip



Here's the quick clip I promised! It really is just a quick clip of what I'm working on. No sound or timing involved at all...
It also wont looked so rushed, I just wanted to put together a quick lil something for all those who may be interested!
In slightly related news, I tested out the newer Toon Boom Animate and I have to say I love the vectorization feature in that program MUCH better! After going back to Toon Boom 4 (which I'm using for this short) I noticed how much more jagged the imported drawings become. Sigh...time to start saving for an upgrade!

2 comments:

Karina said...

Make sure to send us your work for the Toon Boom Showcase at showcase@toonboom.com
Best,
Karina

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I especially love the design and poses for the Big Bird-like character at the end there. I like his super-thin chicken legs and neck. It's awesome when he slumps his head back too.

Post a Comment