13.4.10

Comics! Goth-Stick-Boy

Well, sort of...
Things have been going slowly once again. Been busy with the trials and tribulations of "real" life.
In an attempt to keep this blog updated more consistently I'm going to try and post a weekly comic! First I'll start off with some of my ancient comics that were done waaaay back yonder then newer one's after that. Do not be fooled though! These are mostly just randomly drawn out sketches that happen to have words in them. Good for a giggle or two I suppose :D
Note that I pulled these off of my old photobucket account and since I haven't been on there in ages all my images got progressively smaller and smaller...I'll try and enlarge them, hopefully they won't lose too much quality. Not that there was much there to begin with...

First one! Click to enlarge:


A little history:
I drew this back during my "goth" faze. I would go to a lot of parties and always, ALWAYS! There was at least one guy like this. Ah...2002. We survived the Y2K and it was just downhill from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment