8.4.10

Retro Thursdays Begin! - Hey Good Lookin'

Hmm... So let's see how long I can keep this up!
Every Thursday I'll be posting a recommended "retro" animated movie or show along with a link to the video so that you can view it! And yes, this will be called "Retro Thursdays."

Enough talk! Since my last post was about the 1982 Ralph Bakshi movie Hey Good Lookin' I thought I'd start of easy with that! Here's the Wikipedia Synopsis of the film since I'm way too lazy at the moment to write my own... 
Click on the image below to start the movie playlist:


I will try to fix broken links if and when they happen and only if the post is still relevent. Hope you all enjoy!

Also I know we live in a day and age where we can watch all this stuff for free, but if you really do enjoy these videos please support the creators by buying the film. I'll even link you to them!


No comments:

Post a Comment